Diana 72 (Diana 6) information needed

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

FredB

Diana 72 (Diana 6) information needed

Post by FredB »

I recently acquired a nice Diana 72 recoilless junior rifle, which came with no paperwork or other information (as well as no sights). So far my searches on the 10P Files and Google have come up with nothing on the 72, and precious little on the Diana 6 pistol, which was the basis for the rifle design.

Would anyone have an owner's manual for the 72, or, failing that, one for the model 6 (or 6G)? There are a couple of screws that look like they might be for some kind of adjustment - trigger or other? I would be glad to pay the costs of copying and mailing.

Replies by PM or email would be most welcome.

Thanks,
FredB

frbauer(AT)msn.com
FredB

nobody?

Post by FredB »

I didn't really expect to get info on the Diana 72 because they are pretty scarce, but I'm surprised nobody has info on the Diana (RWS) 6 or 6G, as those are much more common. Anybody?

TIA,
FredB
GaryN

Post by GaryN »

Try emailing Diana. If you are lucky, they might send you a copy of the manual.
aross007

Post by aross007 »

Fred, Go ask your question at:

www.vintageairgun.com

You'll get lots of help. I have a Winchester 363 air pistol that is a rebadged Diana 6 - got new seals, etc at:

http://www.gunspares.co.uk

Had to wait for them to get here from England, but...

Good Luck,
Alan
FredB

Post by FredB »

Alan,

Thanks for the link. Someone PMed me that link yesterday, and I didn't even have to ask the question on the site. I was able to find some answers among the threads already posted.

Thanks again,
FredB