Need help choosing a glove

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Jordan F.

Need help choosing a glove

Post by Jordan F. »

I am looking for a open finger glove to use for 3p. I am not too worried about price but need to stick to either anschutz or sauer brands. I shoot standing with the forend supported on my palm so for that reason I am unsure how a very stiff glove would work. In the same way though I undertand a stiffer glove is useful for prone and kneeling. Any thoughts on a glove that may work for all 3 positions?

Thanks in advance
laxratnd

hey

Post by laxratnd »

Why can you only stick with ans and saure gloves. how about KT

Lax
Jordan F.

Post by Jordan F. »

Anschutz and Sauer are easier to get in Canada. Getting a KT one for the most part could mean importing it in and I would prefer not to have to do that.
asmir

Post by asmir »

Jordan,
you can always have a different glove for different positions, if you cannot settle on a do-it-all glove. I have used all 3 of the aforementioned brands and have been generally happy with them. I did seem to go from soft glove to one with stiff construction as the time progressed, mainly for the slinged positions comfort. I am currently using Sauer and I am quite happy with it, and yes I agree that Sauer is much easier to get your hands on Canada, thus it might be a natural choice as it would be easier for you to get the right size and relatively quickly.
Regards
Asmir
Jordan F.

Post by Jordan F. »

Hi Asmir,

Thanks for the info - I was not aware that you could use different gloves for different positions so that would certainly help using a stiffer glove for prone and kneeling and than use another softer one for standing.

Are you using the strong model from sauer?

Thanks!