can't gey there from here (Benelli Kite)

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
vin

can't gey there from here (Benelli Kite)

Post by vin »

Hi,
Can anyone help me connect my scuba tank to to my Kite?
Pictured is what I currently have.
Thanks!
Vin
p.s. cheaper would be better :)
Attachments
scuba.JPG
JoeG

DIN Connection...

Post by JoeG »

I don't think anyone offers an adapter that will connect to the screw termination on the hose that is part of the yoke you picture. The least costly direction would probably be to buy the K-valve to DIN 200 yoke that our host Pilkguns sells for $55. This would have the female DIN connection you need to attach the adapter from the Kite. It is a simple yoke without a bleed valve or pressure gauge but it works fine enough. Otherwise you might seek out one that gives you the same connectivity but also has a bleed valve and gauge, either new or second hand. You might also check a dive shop but anything they have will probably be more expensive. Best regards, Joe G.
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

There are adapters that will go between the male DIN fitting on your Kite cylinder and (what appears to be) a quick release fitting on the hose end, but I agree with Joe. The cheapest and simplest way to go is to buy a K-valve to DIN yoke adapter. Sometimes you can find these used. The Kite CA cylinder has a pressure gauge on the end, so there is no need for an additional pressure gauge. In addition, with that length of high pressure hose you will losing a considerable amount of compressed air every time you fill the Kite cylinder.