Walther LG300XT Protouch

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

GrayJay22

Walther LG300XT Protouch

Post by GrayJay22 »

I will soon be purchasing a new Air Rifle, and was looking for opinions on the Walther "Protouch"?
peepsight

Post by peepsight »

I think the Pro touch is the best deal in the Walther range and it seems to be very popular in Europe.
The anti slip surfaces on the wood [except cheek piece] really do help you keep a good grip. This one won't slip out of your hands either when you are carrying it.
dhiru

Post by dhiru »

I personally use the Walther LG300 ProTouch and would strongly recommend it. Its a very easy to use as are the other rifles, but the LOOK and FEEL of the rifle is better than any other rifle I've seen.

As Peepsight mentioned the antislip material on the palm rest and the pistol grip is something you would appreciate although they tend to wear off after regular use. Also its cylinder gives amazing mileage, when i fill my cylinder to 200 bar and use it upto 70 bar I can easily use upto 450 pellets.
GrayJay22

Post by GrayJay22 »

Thank you very much for the opinions - I have been collecting information on the Protouch, and it seems to be the best option.

GrayJay
robf

Post by robf »

dhiru wrote:I personally use the Walther LG300 ProTouch and would strongly recommend it. Its a very easy to use as are the other rifles, but the LOOK and FEEL of the rifle is better than any other rifle I've seen.

As Peepsight mentioned the antislip material on the palm rest and the pistol grip is something you would appreciate although they tend to wear off after regular use. Also its cylinder gives amazing mileage, when i fill my cylinder to 200 bar and use it upto 70 bar I can easily use upto 450 pellets.
Walther cylinders can take 300 bar, so that shot count would really go up then.
dhiru

Post by dhiru »

dhiru wrote: Walther cylinders can take 300 bar, so that shot count would really go up then.
You bet it would, the only reason I havent been able to test out the 300 bar is because I dont have a refil cylinder that can hold 300 bar
peepsight

Post by peepsight »

Approximately 600 shots according to a friend who filled his to 300 Bar.
PS