RWS Diana 75

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

kraigwy

RWS Diana 75

Post by kraigwy »

Anybody know who repairs these, I think it just needs new seals but not sure.

Thanks
Kraig
laxratnd

hey

Post by laxratnd »

I would give 10 ring a call. They are located in florida. (904) 724-7419

lax
rogerv

Post by rogerv »

Why not try your host here...Pilkington.
IAR10M

Call RWS to get your air gun repaired

Post by IAR10M »

AIRGUN REPAIRS: All RWS airguns are covered by a lifetime warranty. This lifetime warranty covers DIANA/RWS air guns against any defect in workmanship and materials for the life of the air gun. Any DIANA/RWS air gun covered by this warranty will be replaced or repaired at no cost to the original purchaser should there be a defect in workmanship or materials. Parts that wear out such as seals and mainsprings will be warranted for the registered air gun for 30 months from the original retail purchase date. This warranty does not cover guns used for commercial purposes or by institutions. These guns are covered only by our regular 5 year policy. If you should need repairs, please unload the gun and return it to us via UPS with a check or money order made out to Dynamit Nobel to cover S&H. Do not use the U.S. mail, because it is illegal to ship airguns through the mail. If you are not sure if the gun is unloaded or how to unload your gun,

please call technical services at 201-767-1995.

Service Center shipping address:
Dynamit Nobel
81 Ruckman Road
Closter, NJ

WARRANTY: All Dynamit Nobel products are covered by our lifetime warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, please call us between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST and our staff will be happy to assist in resolving your problem.

I have one and the folks above did a fantastic and relatively inexpensive job to do my 10-year maintenance.

Good luck,
IAR10M
Hip's Ax

Post by Hip's Ax »

The Closter NJ facility was closed some time ago. The new place is in Arkansas.

I THINK this is it.

Umarex USA, Inc.
6007 South 29th Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72908
Phone: 479-646-4210
Fax: 479-646-4206