dates for USAS nationals?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Bill Poole

dates for USAS nationals?

Post by Bill Poole »

have the dates for the nationals been published yet? I tried to find them on the website.

we're already starting to plan & budget vacation time for this summer

Poole
RangeMom

USAS Nationals Dates

Post by RangeMom »

I too am trying to plan for the summer and get a decent airfare. I received a copy of a schedule from a reliable source a couple of weeks ago that shows the rifle and pistol Nationals at Ft. Benning as June 16-24. When I spoke to competitions division yesterday about trouble getting on their new web site, I requested the dates and was told June 17-24. I was not given specifics on which matches on which days. When i asked for forms or details, I was told to go to the web site membership section which is not allowing me to log on.
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

Very frustrating. I could not even find a way to login, nor find a telephone number. Did find an email address and sent a request for a schedule for the Nationals. We'll see what comes back.
USAMU

USA Shooting

Post by USAMU »

USA Shooting downloads are available on the U.S. Olympic Committee Press Box Website. Click on shooting under summer sports.
http://www.usocpressbox.org/
Steve Swartz

Post by Steve Swartz »

Bill:

Following the links to the USAS download site, after downloading the USAS National/International Calendar, I see the USASNC R/P is currently scheduled for 16-24 June at Fort Benning.

Steve

Post by Guest »

Steve Swartz wrote:Bill:

Following the links to the USAS download site, after downloading the USAS National/International Calendar, I see the USASNC R/P is currently scheduled for 16-24 June at Fort Benning.

Steve
Steve,

Please enlighten me. Under "Upcoming Event Calendars", I'm not seeing anything. Where is the "National/International Calendar"? What I really want is the list of upcoming local matches.

Blinded by the Light