New Guy saying Hello

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

New Guy saying Hello

Post by Guest »

Hey Everybody.

I just found this forum when looking up Lapua "Standard Plus" ammo.

My 14 year old son has been Shooting .22 prone for about 3-4 months now. We are getting our feet wet but with anything it is all new to us.

My Son is a great shot naturally. We found out via Boy Scouts that he had a talent for shooting rifles and Shotgun. The first time he picked up a 12 guage shotgun, I would estimate that he hit about 80% of the Clay that day. Another old timer and myself(that were supposed to know how to shoot) only hit.....Genorously......70%. Anyway we decided to get him started with a more focused program.

All that being said, I just wanted to say high.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

A very warm welcome to the forum (from this side of the Atlantic).

Just a tip, if you create a log-in then you will probably get more from the forum as we get to know you. If you don't want to register then it's almost as good to sign each post with your name.

Once again, welcome. Some of us know absolutely nothing about rifle or shotgun, but others know a great deal.
BOOKER

Post by BOOKER »

Welcome and enjoy.
jhammons01

Post by jhammons01 »

Strange, I posted that first post under my user name, yet it says "Guest" as the SN for the OP.

Any way thanks for the welcomes