10 meter paper target purchase,where?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

darticus

10 meter paper target purchase,where?

Post by darticus »

Where can you buy these.Looking all day on the net.I thought they should be 17 cm by 17 cm?Ron
David Levene

Re: 10 meter paper target purchase,where?

Post by David Levene »

darticus wrote:I thought they should be 17 cm by 17 cm?
Minimum.
deleted1

Post by deleted1 »

If you insist on Gehmann then use Scott---If you want (NRA) Try Champion's choice.
bubba_zenetti

Post by bubba_zenetti »

B40 in PDF format. found this on glock talk. you can print it out on your computer. they make great in home range practice targets.
Attachments
10m_air_pistol[1].pdf
(62.42 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Nicole Hamilton

Post by Nicole Hamilton »

Personally, I think the Gehmann targets are worth it, even, or may be I should say, especially for practice at home in my basement, where I put 20 shots into each target. Good targets aren't that expensive but there's a huge difference in quality. Cheap targets tend to tear, especially any time you have holes touching. With Gehmanns, you always get really nice clean holes.
CraigE

Can only agree with Nicole!

Post by CraigE »

Have tried others...not nearly as good. Have tried printing out...terrible and the "proper" stock is expensive...not to mention printer ink! Cost for the good stuff is not all that much. Penny-wise/pound foolish. As our host reminds us "Quality has no regrets". IMHO CraigE
bubba_zenetti

Post by bubba_zenetti »

Nicole,

Do they sell any of the Gehman 10m targets at the Kennmore range?

BTW I don't know if you remember me, but we met briefly at the range office, My name is Adrian. I was there a few weeks ago purchasing Bill's GSP. I go to new member orientation tommorow night *YAY* Hopefully I will be able to peel away from my business to punch some holes soon. I am in the motorcycle repair business and summer with high gas prices has sent my business out of control so I live at the shop and all I get to do is dry fire before i go to bed :( Not to mention my garage is only 23 feet long so I am ripped off by 10 feet *lol*

Anyways, I didnt mean to Hijack this thread. Back to the regular scheduled programming .............
Nicole Hamilton

Post by Nicole Hamilton »

Hi! Yeah, I remember you. Hope you're having fun with the new gun.

I don't know if Kenmore sells AP targets. But all the targets they use, including the ones they use for the AP matches, are from American Target Company, not Gehmann, anyway. For all the .22 events, I guess it doesn't matter so much because .22's don't make nice round holes anyway. But for AP, there really is a big difference between American Target and Gehmann targets. The saving grace at Kenmore is that they're only putting 2 holes/target in the AP matches vs. the 20 I put in them at home.

I bought the Gehmanns I use from our host, Pilkguns.
Fred.Mannis

Target Quality

Post by Fred.Mannis »

Nicole Hamilton wrote: The saving grace at Kenmore is that they're only putting 2 holes/target in the AP matches
I've scored an AP match using American targets, and even with two shots/target, scoring is not easy. I've told our club that all future AP matches will have to be with Gehmann or equivalent targets.

Fred