Airgun Shooting in CT

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

michaelamurray

Airgun Shooting in CT

Post by michaelamurray »

Are there any organized leagues out here in CT? I would be interested in competing/shooting with other airgun folks. Very, very few of the centerfire people I shoot with have any interest in airguns (for some reason).

Thanks in advance!

Michael
Hap Rocketto

Airgun in Connecticut

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Michael,

Ther are four smallbore winter leagues, two or three summer smallbore leagues, one high power league, and a good year round match schedule.

However there are no air gun leagues. About the only airgun fired is at Blue Trail range (203-269-3280).

I know this is not much help, but I hope it points you in a direction that helps you.

Hap
Last edited by Hap Rocketto on Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eugenegazda

Airgun matchesin CT

Post by eugenegazda »

If you are looking for air pistol matches there are two each month. One at Manchester Shooters Inc in Manchester and one at the Silver City Gun Club in Meriden. There is a match this Thursday 2/23 at Silver Citry. Details are on the club website.
I don't know of any air rifle matches except the annual one at the Blue Trail Range.
Gene
michaelamurray

Airgun in CT

Post by michaelamurray »

Thanks for the heads-up, guys. I appreciate it.