Rapid Fire Pistol in Maryland

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Eddy

Rapid Fire Pistol in Maryland

Post by Eddy »

I'm in the process of setting up a 4 bay 25M rapid fire range in Annapolis, MD. Since RF needs a boost I've decided to get back into the game and try and establish a program here in MD. I was a member of the National Team all through the 90's but took a break the last 5 years. I would like to get some juniors going as well as anyone else interested.

If anyone has an interest in shooting here for training or matches please contact me. If all goes well I plan to hold a match every month when it's warm. (April-Oct) I'd like to hear from anyone who would come to the matches. I do not intend to hold SP or CF matches although I will consider Junior/Ladies Sport Pistol. Sorry folks but RF is my focus and needs the most help.

I'm proposing this to the club and the first question they had was about the interest. It would be nice to get some possible numbers from this site. I will be providing the bays and installation to my club free of charge, so I'm hoping I won't have to show them large numbers in the way of interest. That being said, anything will help.

Please contact me at eddy@targetworx.com
Mike McDaniel

Post by Mike McDaniel »

I'm in. E-mail sent.
PETE S

Post by PETE S »

If all goes according to plan, we will have rapid matches in Richmond, VA on April 8, May 13, and June 3.

I have local club approval and look forward to USAS in the next couple of weeks.
sparky

Post by sparky »

If it's on the weekend some time, I'll probably make it over there.
Alex

RF in Maryland

Post by Alex »

[quote="PETE S"]If all goes according to plan, we will have rapid matches in Richmond, VA on April 8, May 13, and June 3.

I have local club approval and look forward to USAS in the next couple of weeks.[/quote]

PETE S,

Would you post contact info for those Richmond matches when you can.
Thanks.

Alex