Anyone in Washington shoot Morini or Pardini Free Pistols?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Nicole Hamilton

Anyone in Washington shoot Morini or Pardini Free Pistols?

Post by Nicole Hamilton »

I'd like buy a free pistol. I got to see (and hold and dry fire) a couple Toz free pistols last night, but I'm still hoping to see the Morini and Pardini guns before I choose.

If you live here in Washington (even better if you're somewhere near Seattle) and shoot either the Morini 84E or the Pardini K22 and would be willing to let me see your gun, I'd appreciate a chance to meet. I don't bite.

Thanks!
BothellBob

Post by BothellBob »

No, but I'll be there for the next Kenmore Monday Night, and you may try a Schultz & Larsen. I have no idea where you would find one for sale, but there might be one somewhere in the world.
-BothellBob
My friend told me to take up golf. He said golf would teach me the lessons of humility. I told him I shot free pistol, so I had all the humility I could stand.
Nicole Hamilton

Post by Nicole Hamilton »

Hey, it's another free pistol to look at, which, if nothing else, may help me understand the differences to look for between different models. Right now, I'm in the stage of just trying to collect as much information as possible.

Still haven't drawn any responses (even offline) from anyone with a Pardini or a Morini, however. That's surprising / disappointing. Surely someone here in WA must be shooting one or the other of them!
funtoz

Post by funtoz »

BothellBob wrote:No, but I'll be there for the next Kenmore Monday Night, and you may try a Schultz & Larsen. I have no idea where you would find one for sale, but there might be one somewhere in the world.
-BothellBob
Too bad you sent 'Chucky' away already. You could have infected... er, inflicted that on her. What Does Jon shoot? Maybe he could drag himself up here.

LArry