Anschütz stands behind their products

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

mjfa

Anschütz stands behind their products

Post by mjfa »

Three weeks ago I damaged the thread on one of the butt plate length adjusting columns of my Anschütz 9003. I called every Anschütz dealer in USA searching for the part and the fastest any could get it was 90 days. Couple of weeks ago I emailed Anschütz in Germany explaining my problem and asking them to sell me the part directly, but got no answer then. Today when I checked my mailbox there was the part with their compliments, free of charge. Thanks Anschütz!

Jose Rossy

Post by Jose Rossy »

That is very cool! Superb customer service.
Sod-it

Good Support Service.

Post by Sod-it »

Well done Anschutz.
Ulrich Eichstädt

Post by Ulrich Eichstädt »

I would also keep that card: it's autographed by Dieter Anschütz himself, the "boss" - he started that now famous Anschütz service at international competitions in 1960 at the Olympics in Rome, carrying a vendor's tray with spare parts all day long...
Jose Rossy

Post by Jose Rossy »

Ulrich Eichstädt wrote:I would also keep that card: it's autographed by Dieter Anschütz himself, the "boss" ...
FRAME IT!
Thomas Monto

Service

Post by Thomas Monto »

Several years back, I dropped my rifle off a shelf when my jacket caught it as I turned. I caught the rifle, but the front sight hit the floor.

As it was an adjustable front sight it was damaged. After trying to get it repaired it the US, I wrote Anschutz and asked about repair. I was pleasently supprised when a new one arrived in the mail.

Great company, super products, super service. Even when the problem was my fault.

Why buy anything else??????
TM
1813benny

Post by 1813benny »

A "well done" to Dieter Anschutz and the entire Anschutz organization. First class people with a first class product.

It is a sad commentary on how suprised we are as a community when a great company actually stands not only behind their product, but also the people who are loyal to them.....this is rare in today's world.

-Ken
Southpaw

Anschutz

Post by Southpaw »

I've sent emails to two departments listed on their website 2 wks ago and still no replies. I did send my mailing address, so I'm hoping for a part to show up in the mail. I've been called a dreamer. Hopefully this one will come true.

SP
Southpaw

Anschutz

Post by Southpaw »

Well, I received the manual that I requested from one dept. and I'm grateful but I'm still waiting for my other request to be answered.
It's odd that that they don't reply to email especially when it's to say NO to an inquiry.

SP