SAM K15-experiences welcome

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
KrizakCz

SAM K15-experiences welcome

Post by KrizakCz »

Hello.Does anybody here have any practical experiences with SAM K15?If you do,please tell about it.I will be buying new weapon and SAM looks good for very good price.Thank you

One more question:how does SAM stand against Steyr LP10,Feinwerkbau P40,Walther LP300 and Morini CM162?Thanks a lot

Regards Jan
PS. I will be very glad for Mr. Pilkington's opinion:)
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I have less than positive thoughts about SAM guns in general, overall if they are shot on a frequent basis they don't seem to stand up.

If you can buy the gun cheap enough , then that is fine, and you can shoot it and enjoy it for what it is and not be disappointed when something breaks. But right at this moment, I would be warned, since I am over in Europe now, and my understanding from shooters here is that the SAM factory is down to 3 or 4 total people and very soon may close its doors and getting repair parts may be difficult.
KrizakCz

Post by KrizakCz »

Thank you for your reply.Doesn't look good for me.Think I will add about 3000CZK and get Steyr LP2 or Walther.

Regards Jan
visitor

Post by visitor »

From Czech Republic, have you investigated new Aeron? They have a single shot scuba pistol (Spider) that looks quite nice for the money.
KrizakCz

Post by KrizakCz »

Not yet.Thanks for the info:)
Scott H.

K15

Post by Scott H. »

I've had a K11 since 2000. It feels as good as any of the high-end AP's, and is a very forgiving gun. I've had a recent problem with one cylinder, but that doesn't seem unreasonable.

I bought the K15, as well, just before Don Nygord fell ill. I haven't shot it enough to vouch for its durability, but it certainly seems well made.

Post by Guest »

Just want to say that SAM seems to live on. Check their webpage www.samarms.ch that is also their on-line shop. Two weeks ago I ordered a new front sight which came in a week. If anyone wants my comments about SAM pistols in general, I may have some first hand experience. I shoot as well SAM K14b (twin rod counter balance) as Hämmerli FP10 which is now SAM50. I have swapped from Morini CM162EI to SAM and from Pardini PGP75 to SAM free pistol, so I hope that explains something.
R.M.

SAM M10

Post by R.M. »

I've been shooting my M10 now for close to 6 years now, and I do shoot a lot. The gun has been flawless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one to anyone, despite what others may say.

Just one man's opinion.
R.M.