How to Move your Performance to Level 570 in AP in 3 Months

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Russ

"Move your Performance to Level 570 in AP in 3 Months&a

Post by Russ »

It does not matter how hard someone is trying not to believe that it is possible or not. This fact was simply accomplished with one of my students in a two and a half months from the level around 540 AP to the Level 570 in AP in three months in 2010. One of his hidden treasures was his attitude and personality as any leader or champion must have. Each of my students has something that separates them from the crowd; each of them has the right attitude, but not all of them have the equal physical ability. This is why I do not advise anyone how many hours of training they need to put toward their dream accomplishment. I did my 10,000 hours already. This is why I’m confident with each of my words to describe what to do and what not to do. I will not argue about it. If someone needs to accomplish his journey with 10,000 hours, please follow your heart, if someone needs to save some time and use my “recipe,” we can negotiate the solution.
It is does no matter from what part of the world you are coming from. I have students come to my two day 101 class in Michigan from Europe, Australia, and California.
My personal goal in this development is to provide assistance to athletes who do not have coaching assistance and internet tips that do not work for them. Country of origin does not matter for me. I believe in equal opportunity and freedom to choose which service to fit to someone’s personal high expectation.