Feinwerkbau P44

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
joe1347

Re: Could not find any...

Post by joe1347 »

hhn wrote:Strangely, Joey, I opened your link, but could not find any FWB P44.
I opened all air-pistol related pages, even tried the "search" option, but no P44 showed up.
There were P40, P56, but no P44.

Did I miss something?

The P44 isn't up on the champchoice website yet. At least it wasn't when I check a few days ago. However, the champchoice catalog (printed edition) does list the P44. I guess someone will have to call and see if it's really in stock.
Fred Mannis

Re: Could not find any...

Post by Fred Mannis »

joe1347 wrote: The P44 isn't up on the champchoice website yet. At least it wasn't when I check a few days ago. However, the champchoice catalog (printed edition) does list the P44. I guess someone will have to call and see if it's really in stock.
Brenzovich has had them in stock for several months now
LukeP

Post by LukeP »

Reinhamre wrote:Oups, all pictures gone.
See if I can put them back again...
I saved some pictures on my desktop.
Here posted. I,m wondering about new comment on p44 after 2 month of trainings.
Thanks.
LukeP.
Attachments
p44_3.jpg
p44_3.jpg (26.94 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
p44_4.jpg
p44_4.jpg (44.21 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
p44_5.jpg
p44_5.jpg (44.34 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
p44_6.jpg
p44_6.jpg (51.74 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
p44_7.jpg
p44_7.jpg (47.53 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
Reinhamre

Post by Reinhamre »

Hi.
Has sold the P44. I bought a LP10, if you remember.
No need to have two air gun. P44 was a nice gun though.
http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php ... ght=#70673
I am not "harping" on the TT any more, thank you.

Kent
jipe

Post by jipe »

Kent, if I understand well, you went from an LP10 to a FWB P44 and then back to an LP10 the gold cup.

How do you compare these guns now, especially for the trigger (you already comment the recoil) and the weight. From what I measured with my LP10 (it is 970gr equipped with a M Rink grip) according to the datasheet of the P44, it is only 20gr less (did you check the weight of your P44).

Why back to an LP10, just because it is a unique one, or any other reason ?
musicbigjoke

P44 review

Post by musicbigjoke »

Hey everyone,
I got a P44 last week and have since been doing some heavy testing and adjusting. I have now reached the point where it is close to how I would like it and shot 552 in a simulated competition. That is only about 10 less than I normally shoot with my Walther LP 300 XT.
My P44 is a test pistol with an option to actually buy it. I think I just might. The trigger is absolutely amazing, much more to my liking than the Steyr or Morini one's and absolutely no comparison to the one of my Walther.
What I really like about the P44 is the ease to finetune things. Every screw is easily accessible and the changes go very smoothly. As with most air pistols you have to remove the grip to make some changes, but they are easy and very effective. The pistol is very light however it is still easy to control.
The absolute upside is the fact that it is very forgiving. As long as you have a clean pull of the trigger and you are close to your target, your shot will go straight down the middle, no backlash or unnecessary movement from the P44.
I hope this is useful to any of you :-)
Marc
Guest.

Re: P44 review

Post by Guest. »

musicbigjoke wrote:Hey everyone,
I got a P44 last week and have since been doing some heavy testing and adjusting. I have now reached the point where it is close to how I would like it and shot 552 in a simulated competition. That is only about 10 less than I normally shoot with my Walther LP 300 XT.
My P44 is a test pistol with an option to actually buy it. I think I just might. The trigger is absolutely amazing, much more to my liking than the Steyr or Morini one's and absolutely no comparison to the one of my Walther.
What I really like about the P44 is the ease to finetune things. Every screw is easily accessible and the changes go very smoothly. As with most air pistols you have to remove the grip to make some changes, but they are easy and very effective. The pistol is very light however it is still easy to control.
The absolute upside is the fact that it is very forgiving. As long as you have a clean pull of the trigger and you are close to your target, your shot will go straight down the middle, no backlash or unnecessary movement from the P44.
I hope this is useful to any of you :-)
Marc
I agree with your comments. Others seem to also since I now see more P44's on the line - 3 out of 30 at a recent match here in the U.S.