New Pardini SP1

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
mouse999

Post by mouse999 »

ok...........thx for the information david
any how i think that pardini r a very great pistol in rapid fire shooting
mouse999

Post by mouse999 »

r u sure patricia that we r talking about the same subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
japro

Re: dry firing new SP1

Post by japro »

trinity wrote: Hi Japro,

That's fantastic, how did you get it? Is it in production already?
Well, as a member of the swiss junior national team i have certain contacts :)
I was talking to a number of people about Pardini's electronic trigger, and they said the old GPE trigger had problems of being dry fired continously because the solenoid didn't always reset properly. So you could dry fire it for a while, but occassionally the solenoid would get stuck, and then it'd stop working until you racked the slide.
When i used the SP1 for the first time the trigger didnt work properly. it stopped working after one or two shots, but after half an hour i worked just fine and i never had problems again.
So my question for you is, can you dry fire the SP1 continuously without problems? If so, that would certainly make the SP1 an excellent duelllo training pistol (if nothing else).
you can dry fire it continuously and as fast as you wish. it definitely is an excellent pistol and i'll never change back to that crappy hämmerli 280 :D
trinity

Re: dry firing new SP1

Post by trinity »

japro wrote: Well, as a member of the swiss junior national team i have certain contacts :)
Hehe, darn, as a member of the Canadian senior national team, I don't have any such connections :-) So how did you get these contacts?

Actually, I have yet to see a Pardini representative at a World Cup, I am hoping they will be there at the Munich or Milan WCs this year.
japro wrote: When i used the SP1 for the first time the trigger didnt work properly. it stopped working after one or two shots, but after half an hour i worked just fine and i never had problems again.
Humm, interesting, maybe it needed to be worked loose or something?
japro wrote: you can dry fire it continuously and as fast as you wish. it definitely is an excellent pistol and i'll never change back to that crappy hämmerli 280 :D
That's fantastic! How is the grip? Does it come with a non-adjustable palm shelf as shown in the picture attached to this thread? How fat is the grip from front to back? In other words, I have a Morini 164EI, and my hands aren't very big, so I find the grip very fat from front to back because of the electronics.

Thanks.
Øystein

Post by Øystein »

Well done Pardini!

PS: Trinity is a man's name in the spaghetti-westerns with the same name...
Why shoot a Morini, when you can get a LP1!