Steyr LP2 or Morini 162MI Short?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Rover

Post by Rover »

To be real, this is a matter of a moment with screwdriver. He is not trying to screw you out of anything. Do the trigger deal he suggests.

Hey Conradin, just takin' care of you.
nick marshall

That's helpful!

Post by nick marshall »

Rover wrote:To be real, this is a matter of a moment with screwdriver. He is not trying to screw you out of anything. Do the trigger deal he suggests.

Think we all know how to change a trigger.
Don't think it was asked how to do it!
It was....

is it common practice to request an item back from an item sold?
conradin

Post by conradin »

Rover wrote:Hey, I took care of Conradin no matter what he said about me. Someone has to keep the poor schmuck (and you?) in touch with reality.
Actually I told him to buy the LP10 because Rover will do whatever it takes to sell or encourage anyone to get a CO2 pistol.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Rover wrote:To be real, this is a matter of a moment with screwdriver. He is not trying to screw you out of anything. Do the trigger deal he suggests.

Thanks. It really was not a big deal. If he wants to keep it, that's fine. Ill wait until August for Pilk's shipment, or ask Peter Buinger to ship me one from Germany. I have enough European contact I am not too worried.
I don't expect Richard to return the trigger back to me; and if he does, I will have to refund the difference anyway ($65?).

The reason anyway was because Pilk did have the trigger at the time of asking, but not the time of purchasing. So I thought I would have it when I did the purchase. Now they told me to wait until August.

I find it interesting that I am attached to the trigger shoe than the mechanism. And before you started to tell me about buying points Rover, I'll preempt by giving you (or anyone) the answer: My main two arms are electronic, so I am used to them. So it makes sense for me to have my third arm also being electronic. I'm starting SCATT petty soon, so it will be good to have similar trigger system for all three arms.
Last edited by conradin on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conradin

Post by conradin »

And why are we talk about a private sale right now, which was done, as if it is a seller's review? I may be a troll here, but in real life I am quite normal. I am sure Rover is the same. One might be obsessed with Co2 in the forum, but in real life maybe it is another matter.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Actually, I don't like CO2, but I love SSP! I suggested a K60 CO2 because the fit and function would be the same as his desired but rarely obtainable K58.

The guy was quite reasonable in wondering why you wanted a trigger trade. Relative value doesn't even enter it.

I'm chalking it up to one of your usual brain farts, not any intent to cheat the guy in any way
45ACP223

Post by 45ACP223 »

Agree, Conradin was very good to answer all my questions, it would have been mine if I got home earlier to check emails. :-(
Scrench

Post by Scrench »

All of this started from the confusion that I thought he wanted the entire trigger mechanism back, because that's what he said, "the trigger". Later I found out it was just the blade, which is no big deal at all.
conradin

Post by conradin »

I ordered one from Peter Buinger, problem solved for me. It does turn out to be important, as I found out the LP10E grip is not quite the same as the LP10. When I get the rifle trigger blade and it is still not comfortable I will probably order a Rink grip.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Why not work with the grip you have instead of buying a grip that you won't be happy with (without work) either?
Scrench

Post by Scrench »

Because he's heard you and I rave about how perfect our K58 grips were and hopes he can find one he likes. I wish I could get a 58' grip that fits an LP10! But don't let him sway you if that's what you want, Rink can customize your grip to your hand based on pictures and molds you can send them. They even have an overnight service where you can fly over there, stay the night, then they take molds and all necessary measurements to get it perfect. Anybody want to fly to Germany? And I've read from plenty of people who are satisfied with their Rinks. If you do it please let us know the outcome. If I can't find one that fits better I'm thinking of going the Rink route also. Maybe we should start a thread with a pole about who likes or dislikes their Rink grips.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I think many are satisfied with their stock grips. Morini will fit his grips for you. What makes you think a Rink will fit you better than your stock grip?

If I was really desperate, I would buy a Pardini K58 or K60 grip for cheap, hog it out, fill it with epoxy and fit it to the LP. Of course, it might not be as pretty as a Rink, which would soothe Conradin's aesthetic sensibilities even if it didn't perform.

What I'm saying is; fix it yourself.