Need Help Re Bad Shot

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jackh

Re: Jacks ?

Post by jackh »

NB wrote:That was a great ? Jack. My response was meant to be a joke . The one poster answered your ? well, as well as the last post. I actually sensed a little humor in your ? ,which triggered a (had to be fast ) joking response.
NB. We're cool, man.
One of my goals here is to prompt good discussion. Sometimes it works. Sometime it blows up in my face. But I'm cool. Just like shooting. Trying to figure out what works. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't....:)

I do agree that the high level shooters must not do any negative like you state. Therefore I can understand their absence here. Sad though, for the rest of us, as the rest of us are not that high level. I bet also that the elite, if still here, tire of the same old same old...

Luftshooter is also right (to paraphrase) about analysis and learning from mistakes as part of the learning process.

The learning process advances as the group sizes shrink. As one advances from hitting the hillside to hitting the X ring, the
>don't do that/do that< ratio will change a lot.

Like Yogi says "Ninety percent of this game is half-mental", that percent changes with group size.
NB

Yogi

Post by NB »

Ive got to buy a Yogi book, any suggestions? he had to write a good one.
2650 Plus

Post Subject

Post by 2650 Plus »

Please excuse me but I really cannot force myself to respond to the original issue. I only shoot good shots, and do not remember ever shooting a poor one. If I ever did shoot a bad shot I don't remember it and its not recorded in my score book. Good Shooting Bill Horton