fwb model 80 CAME TODAY

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Philadelphia

Post by Philadelphia »

Rover wrote:It really does not matter how much CO2 we shooters use.

It all comes from somewhere else. We are not MAKING it, just recycling.

BTW It's nice that you have some toys...when are you going to start playing with them?
Rover has it right. CO2 pistols do not generate CO2, they simply use what was already there, liquified. Physics.

Chemisty is what causes the problems. Oxydize most stuff and you free bound CO2. I think eating for instance -- I think somebody mentioned in school long ago that CO2 comes out of each of our mouths with each breath? Try to stop your metabolism, or maybe not as the alternative is not too atractive.

Go on a diet and turn down your thermostat so you do more. ;)
robinhoods

Re: As for the CO2...

Post by robinhoods »

I bought the K58 or I mean traded for it and I really liked it. Does it shoot as well as they say-absolutely but if I get the chance for an SSP it will be the 103 and for sure a nice compressed air pistol-then I can relax about buying (for awhile). As for just a springer I wanted the model 80 over the 65 just for the trigger difference.
That K58 was a nice gun and I may have acted to quickly-It sold in two minutes and I had several emails saying they would take it.
David

j-team wrote:
Anonymous wrote:If you want to save the planet, concentrate on the population count. The human race cannot breed like rabbits and then expect not to consume the environment.
You're on to it.

Instead of an emissions trading scheme, the UN should be pushing a birthrate trading scheme. Countries with out of control birthrates should be taxed and the money given to countries with theor birthrates under control.

It's a shame that the UN is such a toothless organisation, if they had any balls they would forget "climate change" (which the planet has always had) and concentrate their efforts on halving the population!

Sorry, off topic. Nice FWB 80, still prefer the Pardini K58.
Rover

Post by Rover »

robinhoods

Model65

Post by robinhoods »

Rover the gun is beautiful.
Looks brand new.
Nice gun-now if I could only find a 103 in that shape.
good shooting.

Post by Guest »

Glorified history and marketing hype aside, the FWB 65 is still a 45 oz. top-heavy clunker with a tall sight line. If the Pardini K58 was a sports car, the FWB springers would be trucks.