Steyr lp1 co2.

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jipe

Post by jipe »

Indeed 25000 pellets is no problem.

What I mean for an LP1 is that, being at least 7 years old, owned by a serious AP shooter has probably shot more than 70000++ shots what even for a strong, well made pistol like an LP1 is far from being new and the price should take this into account, i.e. be much lower than the current price of an LP10.

Same for a more recent LP10: I see some auctions for one to three years old LP10 going to 900+ euros while a new LP10 can be found for around 1100 Euros. Less than 200 Euros difference is not worth the risk of buying an used pistol.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

jipe wrote:Indeed 25000 pellets is no problem.

What I mean for an LP1 is that, being at least 7 years old, owned by a serious AP shooter has probably shot more than 70000++ shots what even for a strong, well made pistol like an LP1 is far from being new and the price should take this into account, i.e. be much lower than the current price of an LP10.

I don't think your read my post thats around 25000 per year since early 2001 so thats 7 x25000 = 175000 or so.

Of course the price should be lower thats why people buy a used gun, if it's the same why would anyone buy a used gun?

I dont know about the tax situation there is that 1100 Euro plus tax as compared to used which is 900 Euro with no tax. Over here there is 14% sales tax on a new lp10 $1950 + 14%= $2230 so someone selling one for say $1650 used (no tax)(which is common around here) its not $300 cheaper but $573 cheaper.

I agree some people ask silly prices for their used pistols.
jipe

Post by jipe »

Richard H wrote:I don't think your read my post thats around 25000 per year since early 2001 so thats 7 x25000 = 175000 or so.

Of course the price should be lower thats why people buy a used gun, if it's the same why would anyone buy a used gun?
It should then be much lower.
Richard H wrote:I dont know about the tax situation there is that 1100 Euro plus tax as compared to used which is 900 Euro with no tax.
According to European law, all shop prices in Europe includes taxes (at least for European buyers, import taxes outside EEC is another matter, it depends of each country but in case of export outside EEC, the VAT is refunded), so 1100Euros is the (best) price all taxes included, shipment excluded you can get an LP10 in a German shop. Prices in other countries are usually higher.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Here most used sales are between individuals not from shops, its differnent there? So there are tax savings here.
LukeP

Post by LukeP »

Got the lp1 on my hand.
Nice exterior looking, but definitively an old pistol.
Co2, Compensator, trigger quite good (maybe user settings or time make his own work: that pistol had about 14 years). Grip don't fit me (M size).
Price was around 500€: absolutely imho not a big deal, here in italy a 2-years used lp10 go around 800-900 €, (price of new is 1350€). Refused.

P.S. For a nice connection of events, this afternoon there is on the range a new guy with his new lp10.
See: viewtopic.php?t=16020&start=40
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

So when you buying your LP10 and what are you going to get Silver or Black?
LukeP

Post by LukeP »

Richard H wrote:So when you buying your LP10 and what are you going to get Silver or Black?
Black. Why?
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Just wondering. I know you've put a lot of effort and thought into this selection I figured you would have picked the gun and cylinder colours too. (Steyr says pistol shooters are a sensitive bunch that's why they offer the cylinders in different colours). I sure you'll be very happy with it.
LukeP

Post by LukeP »

2 years ago i picked up izzy without trying anything, LITERALLY.
Neither a pics, i saw the pistol first time, when i opened the paper box.... ;)
At this time, because of the price of modern air pistol... seems me a better idea to test something with patience... it's free, not?

For the cylinder's color my preferences goes to blued and golden ones, but my local shop doesn't not have in stock the gold one, so i'll repromise me calling Nestruev telling him send one of its own in hurry. (LOL)

Goodnight, overocean shooters.
LukeP.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Yes off to the living room to go shoot on my Rika.

Maybe in 2009 when we come to Germany you can come too, I'd love to meet you, it'd be a short trip for you.