ISSF Centerfire 1000g trigger weight

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

dan17c

ISSF Centerfire 1000g trigger weight

Post by dan17c »

i am thinking of buying a Pardini HP New and would like to hear from some owners of this gun to know if the trigger is adjustable down to the new proposed 1000g for the ISSF Centerfire match?
also any other comments on quality/reliability issues they may have had?
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Why don't you ask Pardini direct:- info@pardini.it

or the importers for your country:- grycol@bigpond.com
New Shooter

1000 gr.

Post by New Shooter »

Excuse me but if I had wanted the factory spin I would have asked for it. Again please, Those of you who have experience with this pistol are the exact people i would appreciate responses from.

Re: ISSF Centerfire 1000g trigger weight

Post by Guest »

dan17c wrote:i am thinking of buying a Pardini HP New and would like to hear from some owners of this gun to know if the trigger is adjustable down to the new proposed 1000g for the ISSF Centerfire match?
also any other comments on quality/reliability issues they may have had?
Yes, no problem.
David Levene

Re: 1000 gr.

Post by David Levene »

New Shooter wrote:Excuse me but if I had wanted the factory spin I would have asked for it.
Maybe I didn't make it clear; my suggestion was in relation to your question regarding the trigger adjustability. It would be difficult for the factory to spin "yes", "no" or "with modifications".
dan17c

Post by dan17c »

David i have had a reply from Pardini (our locals Grycol did not even bother to respond) and they state that it can be adjusted to 1000g no problem.
thanks for the reply
Dan17c

are there any inherant problems with this gun that anyone is aware of?
ausdiver99

Post by ausdiver99 »

Dan,

You expected a reply from Grycol? Is this the first time you have emailed them? Waste of time, ring the armourer, if he's not there ring back later don't bother to leave a message as he NEVER rings back.