CDNN Toz 35's are back

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
BoneDoc

CDNN Toz 35's are back

Post by BoneDoc »

FYI, CDNN has a new shipment of Tos 35's. They are in excellent condition WITH accessories this time.

He said they had 15 and are now down to 8 (7 Since I ordered another one).

$699

Will post when I get it next week.
haemis762

Chinese 35s

Post by haemis762 »

I heard through the grapevine that there is a chinese 35 copy out there in the market. Can anyone confirm that?
pilkguns in Anniston

Post by pilkguns in Anniston »

Never seen or or heard of one but I would not be suprised that the chinese may have copied a Toz 35, I would be highly suprised if there was any in the US, knowing that near impossibility of importing Chinese made ammo, or arms into the US.
Steve Swartz

Post by Steve Swartz »

Ahhh but those pesky "Rules of Origin" filings can be tricky.

We "legally" import and export all kinds of things on the CCLs that are problematic.

Chinese goods ship to Russia (via Georgia); Russian company stamps them and files "Russia" as country of origin (Substantive Transformation? Last change in Harmonized Classification? Greatest increase in value? Any one of those rationales could be used to file the export as a "Russia" Country of Origin). Same in reverse for M-16s manufactured in the USA that make it to Darfur by way of Denmark-South Africa-Darfur.

Who's going to enforce International Trade law? The Blue Helmets? Not bloody likely.

By the time the US even suspects scallawaggery in the transaction, then files the WTO protest, then lawyers up in Geneva, then waits for a WTO ruling, then sits by and watches while the ruling is ignroed, then finally cracks down on the US importers . . . well, by that time it's 2012 and the world has ended anyway!

Just picture the lead paint tainted children's toys issue for Mattel but with guns.

=8^)

Post by Guest »

I got it today. It is Way better than the one I got from the first batch. Can anyone tell me if any accessories are missing? I was pleasantly surprised to see the different sight blades and posts included.
shadow

Post by shadow »

VERY nice. The accessories seem to be the ones that I received with my new one. BTW, this appears to be a TOZ 35M not a 35.

Enjoy!
JohnL

Help with more information

Post by JohnL »

I am a novice when it comes to free pistol. Can anyone explain to me about these particular Toz pistols from CDNN. Are they used or what? Looks like the price is quite a bit lower than what I see these guns listed for elsewhere. Also how do you find the guns and CDNN? The only site with that name I found had no guns - only accesories. Thanks for your help

Post by Guest »

CDNN does not publish their gun prices. Did you download the latest catalog? The guns should be listed but prices are by request.
By now the rest of these guns are probably sold out. The first time these were offered, they sold quickly once word got out. The first batch, however did not have any accessories, just the wood box. Some got lucky and got nearly new guns, others got guns that did not work.
Shortly after CDNN offered these the first time, a bunch popped up on Gunbroker type sites.
j-team

Re: Chinese 35s

Post by j-team »

haemis762 wrote:I heard through the grapevine that there is a chinese 35 copy out there in the market. Can anyone confirm that?
I have seen a Chinese (Norinco) free pistol. Wouldn't exactly call it a copy ot the Toz 35 though. From memory (which could be fading) I think it was called a the "CH MS01".