Looking for Magazines

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
UApistol

Looking for Magazines

Post by UApistol »

I need mags for an IZH35M. If anyone has info as to where I can get them I would appreciate it. I have tried everywhere. PM me
JamesH

Mags

Post by JamesH »

It would help if you could state where you are looking.
If you can order from Aus there are a few places.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

If you haven't managed to find any from your previous 3 or 4 attempts here on TT then you might be faced with the position that they are just not available (at least new).

I believe that someone suggested that AW93 mags could be converted to work.
UApistol

Post by UApistol »

I am from the USA. I know of a few people in australia but i cannot get them. im sorry for all the posts. I am just hoping that someone will come up with some eventually. Also I am not looking forward to spending 100 on a AW93 mag and ruining it when I try to mod it.
solomon grundy

Post by solomon grundy »

try posting to Bullseye-L
Fortitudo Dei

Re: location

Post by Fortitudo Dei »

UApistol wrote: Also I am not looking forward to spending 100 on a AW93 mag and ruining it when I try to mod it.
Don't worry - the process to modify an AW93 mag to fit an IZH35 is not difficult. The terms "modify" and "adapt" conjures up images of toolmakers with milling machines, but as soon as you insert an AW93 it will be so obvious what needs to be done that as long as you have eight fingers and two thumbs, you will have no problem modifying the mag. Most of the .22 semi-auto target pistol designs which came out of the former USSR (which includes the AW93) took the sensible approach of all sharing this same design of magazine.