Babillita

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

babillita

Babillita

Post by babillita »

I start to shoot 10 m rifle like 2 months ag. I buy the shooting glove and a Daisy 853 Rifle.. I want to start to upgrade my equipment. what is the next step buy the shooting coat or upgrade my rifle ? I want to know the best choice for a begginner 10 m rifle shooter :

1) Anschutz 8002
2) FWB MOdel 700 Basic
3) Walther LG300 XT
4) Walther LG30

Post by Guest »

I would suggest a older SSP single stoke pneumatic rifle, and a used coat. If you stick with the activity, then you can upgrade to a (expensive) compressed air rifle, and have a coat custom fitted. Hopefully this budget will allow you to buy some training books like the Ways of the Rifle by MEC. Training methods and knowledge from books (or a program) will enhance your progress more than the newest flashy equipment.
I have he Anschutz CA 2002, and it is very nice. I also had a RWS Dianna Match 100 SSP and it was also very capable. Both rifles are excellent, and neither does the shooting for you.
Ter

Post by Guest »

How old are you? Where are you - access to range, club, borrow other equipment to try, etc. Can you go to matches and see what others that are your size and age are using & ask them or their coaches? What is your budget? No one answer will work for all situations. More info from you, will get better answers from us.