Electronic targets

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

laxratnd

Electronic targets

Post by laxratnd »

Ok guys i need some help. we want to get electronic targets for our air rifle range for school. I was wondering if you guys could help me out and let me know where i can find them. We want to get five points with adjustible carriers so we can do 3p air for training purposes. We dont mind manually changing them for each position depending on the price. If you guys have any experience please let me know.

Thank You

Lax
Glynn

Electronic targets

Post by Glynn »

Talk to Oyvind at Mega link. They have what you are looking for.
Øyvind Johannessen [oyj@megalink.no]

Glynn
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

Yes I agree. Most of the NCAA teams are converting to them. We shoot at WVU's range and they put them in last year. They work very well. I think Martin Edmonson is the rep in the US. Contact Megalink and they will point you to the US rep.
Enrico

Post by Enrico »

since we are discussing about electronic target maybe you can help me.
Is there any cheap version that can be used for home training?
I don't need any printer or any other accessory, just a simple score feedback

thanks a lot
randy1952

Post by randy1952 »

Enrico wrote:since we are discussing about electronic target maybe you can help me.
Is there any cheap version that can be used for home training?
I don't need any printer or any other accessory, just a simple score feedback

thanks a lot
The three most common home trainers are the Noptel, Scatt, & Rika. The Noptel is the most expensive unit with the Scatt & Rika about the same price. If your getting a unit for your club Pilkguns may offer you a small discount on the Rika unit.
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

Megalink has a personal setup. You buy one of their targets and another gadget that allows a laptop or some other sort of PC to connect to the target and act as the display. Not sure what you consider cheap it cost about $1800 I think for the setup.