New Pardini Pistols

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
rrpc

New Pardini Pistols

Post by rrpc »

Pardini have some new pistols out. They're not on their website yet, but I got an email from them with a pdf attachment. I've attached some pics as pdf's (the one they sent me is too big).

New Air Pistol called the K10

New Free Pistols - FPM with mechanical trigger and FPE with Electronic trigger.
Attachments
PardiniK10.pdf
(113.84 KiB) Downloaded 1006 times
PardiniFPM.pdf
(110.7 KiB) Downloaded 795 times
PardiniFPE.pdf
(115.24 KiB) Downloaded 1037 times
Mellberg

Post by Mellberg »

Cool! They seem to be going hard for the ISSF-market with new CF and SP pistols, and now these new!

But why the h-ll didn't they put a manometer on the AP tube? =)
Mike Taylor

K10

Post by Mike Taylor »

Looks to be a pressure gauge on the LHS at the front of the air cylinder. Different style, but a gauge nevertheless?
M.T.
LukeP

Post by LukeP »

IMHO... Bleah!

Design IMHO is a strange mix between old and new (standard pistol/air pistol frame).. plus orrible compensator.

3rd IMHO: pardini free pistol is not so popular, maybe they think can increase popularity selling a electronic version, but the project core seems the same... what's new?

IMHO again: if olympic's year is the right moment for news, wish they are better than pardini ones....

Best regards,
LukeP.
STALE-GUEST

PARDINI

Post by STALE-GUEST »

Same shit
It seems like the changes are cosmetic only.
The free has a weird balance, almost as a hammer.
all weight forward
schauckis

Another observation

Post by schauckis »

The freee pistol also has a compensator - I didn't realize this is allowed.
Do the competitors' pistols also have comps nowadays?

The air pistol seems pretty standard to me - does not feature anything special but also is not lacking in any feature, for that matter. Assuming that the thingy at the end of the tube is a pressure gauge.

- Larry
David Levene

Re: Another observation

Post by David Levene »

schauckis wrote:The freee pistol also has a compensator - I didn't realize this is allowed.
Do the competitors' pistols also have comps nowadays?
Compensators are allowed on ISSF 50m and 10m pistols. Most (if not all) modern top class pistols have one, at least as an option.
Guestypoo

Re: Another observation

Post by Guestypoo »

The freee pistol also has a compensator - I didn't realize this is allowed.
Yes - the "free" in "free pistol" refers to the fact that they are largely free of any regulated specification. Other than the fact that they must be held in one hand and you must only load one round at a time, they can be as heavy / light / long / short as you like. Triggers can be of any weight, you can compensate or port the barrels however you want to and can stick whatever weights, rods or counter-balances wherever you want them. It's a shame that with this amount freedom, more user-experimentation doesn't occur - though some Russian shooters have been known to produce some pretty wild designs using a TOZ35 as a base.
scerir

Re: K10

Post by scerir »

Mike Taylor wrote:Looks to be a pressure gauge on the LHS at the front of the air cylinder. Different style, but a gauge nevertheless?
M.T.
Yes a gauge, you can read "100", "150", "200" on it.
scerir

Post by scerir »

LukeP wrote: IMHO: pardini free pistol is not so popular, maybe they think can increase popularity selling a electronic version, but the project core seems the same... what's new? LukeP.
While it is true that Pardini FP is not so popular, even in Italy, I'm told that the barrel of the 'new' FP has a lower position.
scerir

Re: PARDINI

Post by scerir »

STALE-GUEST wrote: Same shit It seems like the changes are cosmetic only.
The K10 has a new, different valve, and a new, faster trigger mechanism. (I think they also have a new E-K10, but they did not show it).