AP60 Shot Clock

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
edster99

AP60 Shot Clock

Post by edster99 »

Hi all

if any one is interested heres an HTML page for your AP60 match so you can keep on top of the number of shots you've taken and the average number you should have shot by this time. It's just a small javascript exercise I did for something else but feel free to use it if you have your laptops with you at shoots !

Hopefully its all self - evident - you cant restart once you stop though.

regards

Ed
Attachments
Shooting2.txt
AP60 shot clock - rename to htm
(2.79 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
CA Bullseye

Post by CA Bullseye »

Ed:

Thanks for posting this. I for one don't carry a computer to a match or see having a need to start. But having said that, if the following could be done I might start to us the program and find it a valuable tool at a match and during coaching.

Can this be downloaded to a PDA? If it could, I would use it as my clock to keep time. It would be small enough to carry and sit on a table at a match.

Don't have much use for the actual shot line (green blocks). I'm not going to break my shot plan to click the "Shot Taken" button this would use up more time then what's it worth. Besides I use a shaker box or look at the target number to keep track of my shots.

Can you write in some numbers above the shot blocks (red blocks)? This would allow for quick glance as to where one should be at any one time.

Can you make the clock font larger? Again it would make it easier to see at a glance.

If the above were to be made I would find it a valuable tool. I would even be willing to purchase it.

CA Bullseye
edster99

Post by edster99 »

Hi

I could make all those changes no problem, not sure about getting it on a PDA but shouldnt be a problem. I don't have a PDA... But look out for the relevant changed version in a day or two and anyone with PDA advice, let us know!

regards

Ed
edster99

Updated doco

Post by edster99 »

hi all

heres the updated version, should be formatted to fit on a PDA screen a bit better.

regards

Ed
Attachments
Shooting4.txt
Rename to .htm
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 380 times