Air pistol ranges in Denver, CO

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Stu

Air pistol ranges in Denver, CO

Post by Stu »

I'm thinking of getting back into shooting sports via Air Pistol.
I used to own a Hammerli gas gun that used the little CO2 cartridges and once shot at the Olympic Center in Colorado Springs, enjoying it very much. I'm new to this forum. Anyone know of organized air pistol competition in the Denver area.
thanks,
Stu
R.M.

Post by R.M. »

Stu
Where abouts in the Denver area are you? The Arvada Rifle and Pistol Club is about the only place that has any formal Air shooting around that I'm aware of. There's a club that uses the OTC facilities, but that's quite a drive on a regular basis.
ARPC has a web-site, but it's been stagnant for a couple of years. I'm trying to get it back up and running. www.arandpc.org
We are at the end of summer leagues, and getting ready for winter leagues, so watch the website, and hope to see you there sometime.

R.M.
Alex L

Denver Air Pistol

Post by Alex L »

Hi, Stu,

You might be surprised to get an answer to your message from the other end of the world, but I am in Melbourne, Australia, and I visited the Arvarda Pistol Club when I was in Denver 2 years ago. Paul Figlia took me out there, where I met a Great bunch of guys, and was made very welcome. Bob Mumby, and his wife were there, too - and others that I have chatted to on the Internet.
I can recommend a warm welcome if you visit them.

I promised to take my wife, who is also a shooter, there to visit next time I come to Denver. My wife missed the visit due to lacemaking at the big Convention. Our daughter lives in Denver so we visit her occasionally.
Let me know how you go.
Greetings from Downunder.
Alex L.