Pardini SP RF electronic shooting doubles

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jer

Pardini SP RF electronic shooting doubles

Post by jer »

My Pardini SP RF electronic started to shoot doubles. It is quite possible it is caused by trigger settings, but I could not get it back. I tried with longer and shorter 2-stage and so on. Does anybody know how to put trigger settings back to "factory defaults"?
Tobiasl

Post by Tobiasl »

I've experienced double shots myself. The problem I had was not trigger settings - it was oil/dirt on the micro switch.

Remedy:
Open up the small micro switch on the electronic module. It is very easy, just pick up the plastic tounges with a needle. Once the micro switch is open, wash it with with something that does not leave any residue. I'm using Heptan. Lighter fluid would probably work fine too. I tried to use a contact cleaner that containined some sort of contact lubricant, and it made things even worse. So use something that does not leave any residue - the micro switch needs to be completly dry.

Now my electronic SP1 works perfectly fine! Good luck!

/Tobias
jer

Post by jer »

Please tell me where the microswitch is?
Tobiasl

Post by Tobiasl »

You need to remove the grip and unscrew the 2 screws holding the electronic module. Once you hold the electronic module in your hand you'll see where the switch is.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Depending on the vintage of your Pardini they also have an updated module, on of our athletes had hers changed at a World Cup, seem to have solved her doubling problem.
jer

Post by jer »

Module was 760. I just sent gun to importer. Just have to wait what they say. And watch other shooting competitions...
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

jer wrote:Module was 760. I just sent gun to importer. Just have to wait what they say. And watch other shooting competitions...
Thats why it always best to have 2 8^)
jer

Post by jer »

I just bought IJ35. I need left handed grip and Rink mailed that I will have it at the beginning of September.