CM 84E

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
scerir

CM 84E

Post by scerir »

Rumours about a new free pistol, a new 84E, with a two-stage trigger (nothing new here, there are shooters already using a two-stage) and a weight of (around) 1,000 grams. I've seen pics on a magazine too. Any extra-infos from there?
s.
IPshooter

Re: CM 84E

Post by IPshooter »

scerir wrote:Rumours about a new free pistol, a new 84E, with a two-stage trigger (nothing new here, there are shooters already using a two-stage) and a weight of (around) 1,000 grams. I've seen pics on a magazine too. Any extra-infos from there?
s.
The two-stage trigger and the light weight version were supposed to be announced at the IWA show.

Stan
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Two stage trigger should be in my mail in the next few days, but it's a drop-in part for the existing 84E. Rumours about a new version have been flying for some time, apparently a new barrel (steel with carbon shroud??) has been sighted at some world cup. Besides, there are known mods of the 84E with a flexibly mounted electronic, and I could well imagine that the oncoming requests for variable grip angles could lead to an introduction of that into the serial production...
scerir

Post by scerir »

Tycho wrote: ... apparently a new barrel (steel with carbon shroud??) has been sighted at some world cup.
Yes, the barrel is new and 'thin' (but not shorter). I also suppose they use some new (lighter) material for the rest of the pistol (just a supposition though).
s.
PaulT

Cm84e light

Post by PaulT »

The light weight Morini FP felt very nice. Had a look at it at the Air Europeans in France during March. With the reduced weight, this could be a good alternative base unit for the UK version with the bars; the reduced weight negating the additional lump of metal required for the UK version. The modified materials used for this version may not make this possible?

To be honest, I really like the existing CM84e trigger.
Would be interested to live fire with the new trigger.