Adjusting Trigger on Pardini K2

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Lanning R. Hochhauser

Adjusting Trigger on Pardini K2

Post by Lanning R. Hochhauser »

I have a K2 and adjusted to trigger to one stage without a stop to try to cure some problems I had. I know want to return it to 2-stage state with about equal weight on each stage with no perceptible movement after sear release. I did not touch the sear engagement.

My question is, in what order do I make the adjustments, i.e.,
1st stage length
1st stage weight
Hook weight
Trigger stop

Any help greatly appreciated
DoctorD
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Can you not just do it in exactly the opposite order to how you one staged it ? Or did someone not note how they did that ? ;-)

Rob.
Lanning R. Hochhauser

So Rob, you're saying I should have written down the steps? I did this about a year ago and lost my notes. I now record everything I do to the pistol including sight changes and how many shots I am getting from a fill in by practice diary.
DoctorD
serafino

Post by serafino »

Lanning R. Hochhauser wrote:So Rob, you're saying I should have written down the steps? I did this about a year ago and lost my notes. I now record everything I do to the pistol including sight changes and how many shots I am getting from a fill in by practice diary.
DoctorD
Exactly in the sequence you wrote. But the first stage must be more than 370 grams. The second stage less than 150 grams. Do not touch the trigger stop. You do not need any trigger stop with that pistol.
Lanning R. Hochhauser

Thanks for the help.
DoctorD