Steyr/ Anschutz air pistols

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Reinhamre

Steyr/ Anschutz air pistols

Post by Reinhamre »

Hi,
Found this on my LP10
(There is a Anschutz label on the frame)
How mutch of a Steyer is an Anschutz? Is Steyer only a version of an Anschutz?

Kent
Richard H

Re: Steyr/ Anschutz air pistols

Post by Richard H »

Reinhamre wrote:Hi,
Found this on my LP10

Kent
Anschutz is a 51% share holder in Steyr Sportwaffen. Also remember the same frame is used for the Anschutz pistol.
Last edited by Richard H on Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donthc

lp10 vs lp@

Post by donthc »

since Anschutz has accquired steyr, is it to be assumed that Anschutz LP@ has all the utility of steyr LP10?

also, LP@ is much newer than LP10, is it considered as an improvement over lp10?

interested in accquiring an anschutz.
JulianY

Post by JulianY »

Its the same on mt lp10 along with morini's MC on the grip :)
JulianY

Re: Steyr/ Anschutz air pistols

Post by JulianY »

Reinhamre wrote:Hi,
Found this on my LP10

Kent
Actual now I think about it when it come to pistols the question is ;

How much of a Anschutz is Steyer ?

Just look at the LP@

JY
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Steyr has been making the Anschutz LP@ since it came out, what 2-3 years ago now. This isn't anything new, there are many threads on here talking about Anschutz aquiring a majority position of Steyr.
Reinhamre

Post by Reinhamre »

Aha, so the Anschutz LP@ is made by Steyer and the Steyer LP10 is made by Anschutz (as it is has Anschutz marking on the frame)
Sound a bit silly to me but it is not the first time truth is beyond what one can imagine.

Kent
JulianY

Post by JulianY »

Reinhamre wrote: Sound a bit silly to me but it is not the first time truth is beyond what one can imagine.

Kent
It gets worse :)

The grip of the Wather P99 is Morini ! Daisy use lothar wather barrels as do morini!

Nobel the makers of dynamite make pellests named after a lizard - GECO

JY
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Reinhamre wrote:Aha, so the Anschutz LP@ is made by Steyer and the Steyer LP10 is made by Anschutz (as it is has Anschutz marking on the frame)
Sound a bit silly to me but it is not the first time truth is beyond what one can imagine.

Kent
It has a Anschutz stamp on it, whats the big deal, the same frame is use for both pistols. I really don't get the point you're harping on. All the pistols are made by Steyr whats the big deal?
Richard H

Re: lp10 vs lp@

Post by Richard H »

donthc wrote:since Anschutz has accquired steyr, is it to be assumed that Anschutz LP@ has all the utility of steyr LP10?

also, LP@ is much newer than LP10, is it considered as an improvement over lp10?

interested in accquiring an anschutz.
No its a lower cost model than the Steyr closer to the LP2
slavochk

Re: lp10 vs lp@

Post by slavochk »

Richard H wrote:No its a lower cost model than the Steyr closer to the LP2
Obviously, the LP@ is a Steyr LP10 for Anschutz's fans. Just for being on the safe side:
Gerd-Carlo Männel wrote:.....
The difference between LP10 and LP@ is small. Both systems are produced in our company. They have the same barrel, the same trigger system, the same action and housing, the same stabiliser and the same rear sight. The LP@ has no barrel cover and the additional weight are not in the line of the barrel but under the bottle. The grip is a little bit different and the front sight also.

I hope this is a little help for you.

Best regards

STEYR SPORTWAFFEN GmbH

Gerd-Carlo Männel
Geschäftsführer/ President
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Thanks, for some reason I always thought it was more like the LP2, my mistake thanks for clearing that up.
Reinhamre

Post by Reinhamre »

Richard H wrote: It has a Anschutz stamp on it, whats the big deal, the same frame is use for both pistols. I really don't get the point you're harping on. All the pistols are made by Steyr whats the big deal?
What a nice attitude. I was merely pointing out that the famous Steyer is perhaps an Ancshutz as much as a Steyer.
I will leave the community to you.

Bye!
Kent
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Reinhamre wrote:
Richard H wrote: It has a Anschutz stamp on it, whats the big deal, the same frame is use for both pistols. I really don't get the point you're harping on. All the pistols are made by Steyr whats the big deal?
What a nice attitude. I was merely pointing out that the famous Steyer is perhaps an Ancshutz as much as a Steyer.
I will leave the community to you.

Bye!
Kent
Kent I'm not quite sure what attitude your talking about I just didn't understand why you kept going on and on about an Anschutz marking on your Steyr when this is very old news. Aplogize if you took offence to anything but no offence was intended, I think you might be reading a bit more into my comments than was actually intended, unforutnately that's the problem with forums as you're missing a couple of very important parts to communication (para-language and body language).

The Famous Steyr is Anschutz as they own them (at least the majority)so you're right.