10m Air Pistol Postal Matches

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
GuestFromMA

10m Air Pistol Postal Matches

Post by GuestFromMA »

Hello everyone,

I'm making a list of active North American postal matches for 10m air pistol, 60 shots in 105 minutes. Actually, would be interested in any and all, worldwide, but am concentrating on the North American ones. So feel free to share any info you have on this topic.

Guest From Massachusetts
Shooter

Postal air pistol matches

Post by Shooter »

I am glad you are trying to compile this list. I run a twice yearly air gun postal league that is for rifle and/or pistol, for people all over the world at any skill level. This is a series of 8 matches/rounds, of 20-shots for score for each match. Catagories include Open, Women, Senior (over 50), Senior + (over 60) and all 3 junior divisions. If you would like to see a flyer with all the details, send me an email along with your mailing address and I will get the info off to you at once. I have about 110 or so in this winter's league from all over the U.S., Canada, Australia, England, Denmark, Switzerland, etc. My email is: bawilli@attglobl.net
Mellberg

Post by Mellberg »

I'm interested! Sending you an email right away.
Bill177

Post by Bill177 »

dlb

Post by dlb »

shooter: I've been unable to send an email to the address you've provided, pls check your private messages.

e-mail correction

Post by Guest »

It should be

bawilli@attglobal.net

The "a" was left out int he original version.
Shooter

email

Post by Shooter »

Sorry folks. I did miss the a in my email. As noted, it should be bawilli@attglobal.net. Sorry.