I never thought it could be this hard

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

weatherman

I never thought it could be this hard

Post by weatherman »

I made the rifle team at the university, the rifle they gave me to shoot is a Avanti 853, the trigger is insane and non adjustable. They dont make the sx40 any more the gun that air arms makes that is sim. I cant get one of those BACK ORDER. The 888 stock does not suit me at all. the 887 is not out yet. Somebody needs to make a rifle that IS available and has the things the shooters want .
TWP

Post by TWP »

Plenty of precision rifles around that should fit you.

Why doesn't your university shoot precision like most NCAA schools?
isuguncoach

Post by isuguncoach »

Are you shooting on a developmental team? Didn't think any University shot anything but Precision.
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

If you can get permission to make mods to the 853, it is legal to make the trigger "somewhat adjustable". You can get is down to 2lbs easily.

The 887 should be shipping now. I received my 887 stocks two days ago and put them on a few of our 888's. The sporter shooters that have fired with them really like them.
weatherman

Post by weatherman »

I dont know why we shoot sporter maybe because its with the ROTC. I bought the 888 then ordered the stock and different sights.
TargetShootingShop.com

Re: I never thought it could be this hard

Post by TargetShootingShop.com »

weatherman wrote: Somebody needs to make a rifle that IS available and has the things the shooters want .
HPS System Gemini FR703 stock.