Survey: What do you want in a target changer?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Eddy

Targetworx target changers

Post by Eddy »

As a reply to those of you with our target changers; We provide a full warranty on all parts. If you have any issues please feel free to call or email direct. We have only had a few issues with the drive wheels. I think most of them were from the assembly process performed by two new part time kids I hired. I think we have that handled now. In addition we will be changing the material used for the wheels as well as the threadlocker.

An optional light is something we've been looking for since day one. While at times it's spent time on the back burner, I'm hoping this year I'll finally find something that actually worx and is inexpensive. We've tried several lights, but so far I haven't been happy with the light output.

I have had some requests to close the sides of the pellet traps. These are very expensive to manufacture. Adding the side plates, while seemingly easy, is actually rather time consuming, and therefore expensive. Remember, the main focus was affordable. Perhaps at some point I'll make some up and offer as accessories.

Buying target rolls can be expensive if purchased one at a time. National Target is forced to set a high retail price, in order to discount them to their distributors. We've tried to establish tiered pricing for the rifle rolls. However, the pistol rolls were so expensive that we decided to offer them bascially at cost no matter the quantity ordered. We are considering instituting this policy on the rifle targets as well.

Thanks for the input,

Eddy Esworthy, Owner Targetworx