toz 35

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Rik

toz 35

Post by Rik »

What can be a honest price for a second hand toz 35 in verry good condition ? ( european price )
a wilkins

honest price of toz 35

Post by a wilkins »

depends on condition and the used gun market,but summer 2005 new ones were advertised on sale in France for 500 - 600 euros 9ie 600 - 750 usd inc tax complete with spares and boxed. sorry not to be precise but memory fade, think its the red wine (in france) that does it. was thinking of getting one.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

They seem to go for about 300 Euros in Germany and around 400 Swiss Francs hereabouts for a non-modified TOZ 35. I wouldn't pay more than that for it. Besides, I'd look for a modified one - hardened trigger parts, corrected sights, Morini grip if you like the Morini design. If you're serious about shooting FP you can always add a real Morini rear sight, a compensator and a Centra weight system - but all that costs money, which explains the low price for a standard TOZ.
marcialvs

PRICE DEPENDES OF....

Post by marcialvs »

PRICE DEPENDES OF PURCHASE PLACE IF YOU ARE IN USA YOU WILL PAY 1000 USD, IF YOU ARE IN UCRAINE OR RUSIA YOU WILL PAY 400 USD IF YOU ARE IN TAJIKISTAN MAY BE YOU CANT FIND ONE TOZ 35 AND HAVE TO ORDER PISTOL TO OTHER COUNTRY, PRICE DEPENDS WHERE YOU BUY IT IN AMERICA, EUROPE OR ATLANTIS, PRICE PLUS TAX, PLUS SHIPING COST, BUT I THINK THAT : NOT HAVE SOMETHING MORE EXPENSIVE THATS YOU CAN NOT FIND, JUST PAY FOR IT, ONLY TAKE IN CONSIDERATION PRICE IN USA, USE AND THAT´S SET.

A PROPOSITO DE, SOMEONE KNOW`S WHERE I CAN CONTACT TO ALEXANDER MELENTIEVE ?