AERON - New Models?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
william

AERON - New Models?

Post by william »

Does anybody have any real (hands on) experience with the latest Aeron pistols? I've seen ads for a B101 and an ACZ 101 - are they different names for the same thing? Before his untimely death Don Nygord was favorably impressed with the previous generation B98 and B99, so I'm curious about the newer ones. I'm looking for specific information; please try to stay on topic.
Dan Cryderman

AERON - New Models?

Post by Dan Cryderman »

I am currently using a Aeron ACZ 101Spider to this point approx.3000 shots.The pistol shoots well and has all the required adjustments ie.grip angle,and rotation all trigger adjustments and sight adjustments including front sight width (3)
There have been some minor problems,one of the trigger adjustment screws was a soft metal (alumimium ?) and would not hold a set the problem was solved by installing a steel screw. The pistol developed an air leak at approx.500 shots this was repaired by the distributer there has been no recurrance.
The cylinders seem to be small factory says 110 shots from 200 bar My pistol changes point of impact after about 85-90
Overall I have been favourably impressed with the performance of this new model.(The ser.# makes mine one of the first 25 101 s made)
Regards:
Dan
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

we brought a few in for evaluation, they share cylinder and reg techonology with Morini, they seem like a reasonable pistol. I need to bring some more in to sell I guess since they passed my sniff test and I don't know of anyone in the US who is at the moment.