Thune Coldwinner V ASDA Price

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Sod-it

Thune Coldwinner V ASDA Price

Post by Sod-it »

I noticed the Price of Thune coldwinner undershirts varied between £110 to £139 during the NSRA Bisley meeting last week, need I say who wanted to charge the higher price! If you know of a better deal or outlet please let us all know. I require an XL. regards
Last edited by Sod-it on Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Haggarty

Post by Dan Haggarty »

FYI, ahg Anschutz have a similar product; perhaps it's less expensive. And Outlast Technologies (www.outlast.com) seem to have a similar technology that they've licensed to a number of sportswear manufacturers such as Burton Snowboards (www.burton.com). Google around with "temperature regulating underwear" and you'll find lots of interesting links.
Sod-it

ASDA Price.

Post by Sod-it »

I found ASDA selling a long sleeved under shirt (George) that has stretch rich cotton thermolite properties for £7.00 each. (Black/White/Grey) Small. L. XL XXL)
Brilliant to wear under the shooting Jacket. a nice snug fit. Keeps you warm or cool. Recommended.
Sod-it

Post by Sod-it »

Spotted the same (George) shirts being sold off at the Leeds Readmans store this weekend for less than half price. Lol incl vat.
Thomas Monto

Undergarments

Post by Thomas Monto »

Try Under Armour, less money, better product. They make both cool and cold weather wear. Get the tight fit. In the US CAbela's, Dick's, etc. carry the product. You should be able to buy from Cabela's from anywhere.
TM