CAT Results - Women's 3-P & Men's Air Rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Matt

CAT Results - Women's 3-P & Men's Air Rifle

Post by Matt »

This just in from my wife in Puerto Rico at the CAT Games:

Women's 3-P results:
Kim Chrow... - USA GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!! (I apologize for not having the proper spelling of your last name Kim)
Sara Blakeslee - USA SILVER MEDAL!!!!!
Taylor Beard - USA 4th PLACE!!!!!
Women's 3-P Team - GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM USA WOMEN!!!!!!!

Men's Air Rifle results:
Joe Hein - USA 589 4th Place
Jonathan Hall - USA 587 5th Place
Jason Dardas - USA 583 10th Place
Men's Air Rifle Team - GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM USA MEN!!!!!!!!

Mexico won the individual gold medal (592) and bronze medal (590) in men's air rifle. And Canada won the individual silver medal (I don't have that score).

Matt Dardas
Patrick

Cory Niefer of Canada wins Silver in Men's 10m AR

Post by Patrick »

Hi.

Just thought that I would pass along that Cory Niefer was the Canadian who won Silver in Men's Air Rifle, shooting a competition Personal BEst of 591. He entered the Finals 1 point behind 1st and finished with the same gap.

Congratulations Cory!!!
anschutz1913_ss

Post by anschutz1913_ss »

Does anybody have any links yet for the CAT results? it's not on the ISSF website.
Thanks
Tommy
H Rocketto

CAT

Post by H Rocketto »

From the U of Nebraska website. Kim started as a junior in the Newport RI Rifle Club's junior program.

Nebraska sophomore Kim Chrostowski earned the title of women’s smallbore champion while competing for the Championship of America’s team in Puerto Rico on Sunday. Her finish guarantees the United States one of two slots in smallbore at the 2008 Olympic Games.

“This is a very big deal for Kim (Chrostwoski)” Nebraska Head Coach Launi Meili said. “For her to win the event and award the U.S. a slot at the Olympics is something she should truly be very proud to have accomplished.”

Chrostowski’s winning score of 577 in the smallbore was shot at 50 meters in an outdoor range as opposed to the indoor conditions the Nebraska sophomore is used to when competing with the Huskers.

Chrostowski will now rejoin the undefeated Huskers to complete the remainder of the 2005-06 NCAA collegiate season which next pits Nebraska against Kentucky at the Nebraska Rifle Range on Nov. 19.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Does anybody have any links yet for the CAT results? it's not on the ISSF website.

Some results are now up at
http://www.issf-shooting.org/update/cal ... inas_,_PUR

Dan