SAM M10

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
James

SAM M10

Post by James »

is there any bad things about this gun i need to know?

I decided to go pcp rather then co2 because i can go to the club once a week and fill/practice and shoot at home.

The cylinder holds about 200-250 shots right?

I found one for 600 is that a good price?

Post by Guest »

You can try Sam Arms webpage www.samarms.ch. They sell guns directly. What about SAM M10, there were some reliability issues, but as far as I know the problems have been solved. I myself shoot SAM K14b, and I feel it is the best airpistol I ever have shot. And the prce tag is just right.
R.M.

Post by R.M. »

James

You will probably hear more bad than good about the M10. In my opinion, it's all crap. I've owned my M10 for close to 6 years now, and have done nothing but replace a few seals, which is just normal maintenance. It's grip is fully adjustable, and in my opinion, the trigger compares to the Morini electronic. About the biggest downfall these days is replacement parts, should they be needed. Don Nygord was the dealer, and I've bought most of the spare parts that he had.

R.M.
A loyal M10 owner.
James

Post by James »

How long do seals last. Can the correct material orings be used to replace them?

If i'm unable to find replacements, can i buy a set from you?

Thanks

is 600 a good price?
James

Post by James »

How does the breech work.
do you have to seat the pellet, or does it have a pellet probe.
jrmcdaniel

Post by jrmcdaniel »

I bought one from a friend about 6 months ago and am very happy. I have a set of small right-handed grips if you end up buying and need small. Mine are in prefect condition -- I'll trade even for medium or large in very good condition.

Gun price? Pilkguns in the US suggested that a price of $500 or so is about right.

SAM sells spare kits, grips, etc. I would urge buy a set of o-rings, etc. although I have never replaced anything on the gun (and neither did the previous owner).

Best,

Joe