Pardini air

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
s

Pardini air

Post by s »

Rumors (actually more than rumors) that Pardini K2 air goes electrical. A brand new el. trigger, nothing to do with Pardini's system, and also something new in the valve, no more firing pin but - perhaps - some electrical valve, directly connected to the el. trigger. But, look, it is not for now. Maybe next year. Or in 2007. They prefer to sell the K2 air for now, especially the new 'light' version.
s

Pardini air

Post by s »

"nothing to do with Pardini's system" is wrong
"nothing to do with Morini's system", would be better :-)
Morini-ist

No, not morfinist, - Morinist is the word

Post by Morini-ist »

Well, well,well.
New electrical "system" of Pardini that has nothing to do with the Morini electric system...
My Morini M162E will shoot for a year with one set of batteries.
My friends new Pardini .22 sp will fire a few weeks or less with one set of batteries.
So the new Pardini system had better be Morini-style?

Just my 0.02 euros.

Post by Guest »

My mechanical trigger pistol has been shooting for 12 years and hasn't used a battery yet, nor has it needed any repairs.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Anonymous wrote:My mechanical trigger pistol has been shooting for 12 years and hasn't used a battery yet, nor has it needed any repairs.
But does it have the feel of an electronic trigger. If you prefer the feel of an electronic trigger then you will want an electronic trigger. If you don't then you won't.

It's really that simple.
CraigE

nothing missing with mechanical

Post by CraigE »

Since I recently got a K58 with a four digit serial number, I can only assume that it is not recent. It's just about all mechanical. I charge the pistol for each shot, activate the mechanical trigger .....and find that I am shooting better with better groupings than I have with any other pistol I have had. Maybe it's the grip. Maybe it's the trigger, maybe it's all in my head. I do know that as good as my LP1 and Izh 46 and FWB 65 have been....this is the pistol that seems to fit me best. The trigger is not anywhere as sophisticated looking as the LP1, but the workings are superb. In short, it may be surprising to find the right pistol for you is more humble than all the bells and whistles. When I am shooting 580's consistently, perhaps I will re-evaluate. IMHO. CraigE
s

Re: No, not morfinist, - Morinist is the word

Post by s »

Morini-ist wrote:
My friends new Pardini .22 sp will fire a few weeks or less with one set of batteries. So the new Pardini system had better be Morini-style?

As far as I know (I've got info from a top air pistol shooter) the Pardini new system is really new. Meaning that the electronics - it seems so - is not contained, or set, into the grip, but in the center of the pistol. This electronics - imo - has the old solenoid, but this solenoid does not act on the firing pin, it acts - directly - on the valve. The solenoid and the valve are just one thing. In this sense I wrote that the system is new, nor Pardini's neither Morini's. Regards, s.
s

Pardini air

Post by s »

Morini-ist wrote:
My friends new Pardini .22 sp will fire a few weeks or less with one set of batteries. So the new Pardini system had better be Morini-style?

As far as I know (I've got info from a top air pistol shooter) the Pardini new system is really new. Meaning that the electronics - it seems so - is not contained, or set, into the grip, but in the center of the pistol. This electronics - imo - has the old solenoid, but this solenoid does not act on the firing pin, it acts - directly - on the valve. The solenoid and the valve are just one thing. In this sense I wrote that the system is new, nor Pardini's neither Morini's. Regards, s.
rapid

Post by rapid »

Just bought a Pardini air (K2S). The mechnical trigger feels fine to me. Only advantage of a electronic trigger in de SP1 is dry training for rapid fire.
Cheers,
Bob