20x Unertl Riflescope Questions.

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Sod-it

20x Unertl Riflescope Questions.

Post by Sod-it »

Could anyone tell me if the cross-hairs within this scope are adjustable for cant?
Could anyone kindly supply a copy of owners manual?
Finally is there a known contact email link for dating this scope via the serial number.
Jim B

Unertl Scopes

Post by Jim B »

You might want to check with Dewy Grenier at http://www.alexweb.net/unertl/. He is very informative on the older Unertl scopes. You might be able to get that owner's manual. He has a LOT of scopes (Unertl, Lyman, Redfield) for sale. Reasonable prices, too.

Jim
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

Yes they are. If you look just in front of the eyepiece at the knurled ring that has the scope power engraved into it you will see two screws- one on each side. Loosen both of these screws just a tad and you will be able to turn the ring a little each way. This turns the cross wire cell and will cant the wires. When you find the position you like snug the two screws back down.

Post by Guest »

pdeal wrote:Yes they are. If you look just in front of the eyepiece at the knurled ring that has the scope power engraved into it you will see two screws- one on each side. Loosen both of these screws just a tad and you will be able to turn the ring a little each way. This turns the cross wire cell and will cant the wires. When you find the position you like snug the two screws back down.
Job done! well done I am very greatful for your reply.
Sod-it

Re: Unertl Scopes

Post by Sod-it »

Jim B wrote:You might want to check with Dewy Grenier at http://www.alexweb.net/unertl/. He is very informative on the older Unertl scopes. You might be able to get that owner's manual. He has a LOT of scopes (Unertl, Lyman, Redfield) for sale. Reasonable prices, too.

Jim
Thanks Jim. Sorted. A great site with plenty of information.

It would seem the scope I have is the Programmer-200