Which rifle should I buy???????

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

dhiru

Which rifle should I buy???????

Post by dhiru »

Hey its Dhirender again,

I have a Walther LG 300, I am planning to sell this rifle and buy a new one.

Which one do you suggest I should buy, I am planning to buy a Walther LG300XT. simply because it has the same stock and the I like the LG300 stock a lot, has anyone used the Walther LG300XT so I could have a feedback, if not the XT which rifle should I go for.....?

Dhirender Singh Jamwal
cqbarms

Re: Which rifle should I buy???????

Post by cqbarms »

Why are you selling the 300?
dhiru

Post by dhiru »

I am selling the LG 300, just because I wanted to get to a higher level of rifle......., thats it, the rifle is in perfect condition and there is absolutely no problem with the rifle, thats it.
chris3p

Dont sell

Post by chris3p »

The lg 300 that you have now is already ready a high level gun, there were plenty in Athens .the only difference on the gun is the new one has a better grip. you will end up losing money and a perfectly good gun.
chris3p

Post by chris3p »

is it the wood or alu. if its the lg 300 alu you have a high level gun, there were plenty in Athens .the only difference on the gun is the new one has a better grip. you will end up losing money and a perfectly good gun.
dhiru

Post by dhiru »

Thanks for the reply Chris, I do have an Aluminium stock, what about the other rifles, like the Anz 8002 or the FWB P10, or any other rifle for that matter.

Dhiru
cbpersel

Post by cbpersel »

I have one of the new FWB P700 aluminum rifles. It is excellent and I am very happy with it, but I`m not certain it would be worth trading your LG300.

Craig
QUICKBRICK

Post by QUICKBRICK »

If you are shooting well ,then I would not trade your gun for one that is probably no more accurate. I know a lot of shooters that have regretted trading in perfectly good guns and scores have gone down. It could take months to get your scores back up to what they are now.
dhiru

Post by dhiru »

Hey Guys,

Its Dhirender here, I too dont have plans to sell my rifle abroad, I am just planning to sell my rifle within my country and I also have a few buyers, I will be getting a liscense in which I can import a rifle without paying any duties, so I thought why not make use of the offer, so thats the reason I am planning to sell my rifle.

Dhirender
guidodg

Post by guidodg »

Check out the new Steyr LG110