Shooting glasses

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

kbc

Shooting glasses

Post by kbc »

Hello everyone,

I like to hear your opinions on shooting glasses. I have tried two glasses (Olympic Champion and Knobloch) and find them too heavy. Has anyone tried Jaggi Nova? Any opinion is appreciated. Thank you.

Kang
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

There are 5 or 6 different models by each manufacturer and the top end ones, are I would think very light (and pretty expensive). My ones are Gehman but I don't think they are any better, or worse than any others. Try other brands out and see is all I can suggest.

Rob.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

I have a set of Vargas (from Pilkington Guns), and I enjoy them. They are relatively inexpensive, lite weight, and pretty adjustable. Talk to Scott about them. They sell both a Pistol model & a Rifle model.

Jim
Southpaw

shooting glasses

Post by Southpaw »

I have Jaggi nova's and they are OK but are not nearly as adjustable as Champion or Knobloch glasses. If you need a corrective lens, get the best frames that you can afford. Once you have them adjusted for fit and centered for your sights, you shouldn't notice the weight. A clear sight picture is paramount.

Regards