Baikal IZH-46m Trigger replacement parts?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Deucetrinal

Baikal IZH-46m Trigger replacement parts?

Post by Deucetrinal »

I bought a new in box IZH 46m from another forum. The gun was still in the unopened box etc, and it's a great gun. However, the trigger is machined incorrectly, and sits cockeyed on the dovetail mount. The trigger isn't bent, and is correctly mounted on the dovetail rail. Pictures are below.

Does anyone know how to contact Baikal/IZH or anywhere that can get replacement parts? I love the gun but the trigger makes it a bit odd to shoot. Hopefully I can get a new trigger for a few dollars.

Terry

Post by Terry »

My IZH-46M is the same, I believe they were made that way.

Terry
R.E. Smalley

trigger shoe

Post by R.E. Smalley »

Mine is 2003 vintage and it is the same way.

There is a guy on the web who makes a replacement trigger for the IZH 35M. Maybe he can make you a custom unit, as it is a simpler shoe to mfg than the IZH 35M.

I am trying to find the web site. I'll post it if I do.

Later,
Ed
omegaman

BAIKAL IZH-46M TRIGGER REPLACEMENT PARTS

Post by omegaman »

Repair and parts for 46m at:

EAA Corp.
3855 North U.S. Highway 1
Cocoa, FL 32927
Don

46m

Post by Don »

Mines the same. They were made to conform to a right handed finger. I like it that way. A lefty needs diff grips and I guess a diff trigger.

Don

Post by Guest »

Thanks for your help, it seems that this is the way they were designed to be. It actually feels pretty good, it was just surprising when the gun first arrived. Time to break out the dremel and knock down the edge that is annoying me.