Rhoner Free-style Pistol

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Vpug

Rhoner Free-style Pistol

Post by Vpug »

I recently came across a Rhoner Free Pistol. As far as I know, It is German made. It shoots outstanding, my problem is I have no exploded diagrams of this gun. I want to take the bolt out of the gun, and there is no obvious way to do so. Anyone with any info. on this gun in any way, shape, or form please respond. The gun has an 8 inch barrel and has a cocking lever on the left side, and two adjusting screws on the trigger. The top of the gun is doved for 3/8's scope mount. GREAT TRIGGER

ps- search the net and found nothing. please help!!

thank you
vpug
prfct2700

Rhoner Free Pistol

Post by prfct2700 »

vpug:
Larry Carter has one for sale on his web sight. www.larrysguns.com
Maybe he can give you some info!
He lists a Rhoner Free Pistol with a 9/34 inch barrel 95% condition for $429.00 Stock #6515

Phone #'s (207)772-0998
(207)657-4559
Vpug

Rhoner

Post by Vpug »

prfct2700 ---- Thank you for the info, however Larry is the one who sold it to me---- He did not know how to remove the bolt. He had no other info on it.

Thanks again
vpug
Charles

Re: Rhoner Free-style Pistol

Post by Charles »

Vpug wrote:I recently came across a Rhoner Free Pistol. As far as I know, It is German made. It shoots outstanding, my problem is I have no exploded diagrams of this gun. I want to take the bolt out of the gun, and there is no obvious way to do so. Anyone with any info. on this gun in any way, shape, or form please respond. The gun has an 8 inch barrel and has a cocking lever on the left side, and two adjusting screws on the trigger. The top of the gun is doved for 3/8's scope mount. GREAT TRIGGER

ps- search the net and found nothing. please help!!

thank you
vpug
You might contact Bob Beeman. He used to import them years ago.

www.beemans.net

Charles
BothellBob

Post by BothellBob »

Vpug,
I sent you an email, but as a new user you may have difficulty finding it. I have a Rhoner and had similar issues. I have just taken mine apart and took pictures of everything. I won't say I lied earlier when I said it was simple, but you might say my memory was optimistic. No point eating bandwidth in the forum with major sized picture files. Do you have a cable modem? If so, I will send full sized jpegs; otherwise I will edit them down so they won't take all night loading. And I have a quasi-decent exploded view (Wie gut ist eure Deutsch?).
Bob in Bothell
gina.blum@comcast.net
My friend told me to take up golf. He said golf would teach me the lessons of humility. I told him I shot free pistol, so I had all the humility I could stand.
Vpug

Rhoner Info

Post by Vpug »

BothellBob - Thanks, you were right I could not find your e-mail, I sent you an e-mail also. I do have a cable modem so full pics are great.
Thanks again

vince
(vpug101@comcast.net)