Finally found a place to shoot...

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

R.E. Smalley

Finally found a place to shoot...

Post by R.E. Smalley »

indoors, that is.

I am back in cold weather country this year, so I needed a covered place to shoot.

I went to a club hosting in indoor pistol shoot yesterday and won 70 bucks. That paid for my first year membership plus lunch, so now I have a place to shoot. Dues will only be 20.00 a year after this, so that cool, too.

The first thing I did when everyone left was take out my IZH-46M and tack up six targets to see what it fells like to shoot it outside of a hotel room or apartment.

I have never had a chance to shoot bullseye with it, but I shot a 500 for 60 shots (if I scored it right).

I have the trigger set at about 18 ounces for Mettalic Silhuoette, so I may back it down a bit. Right now I don't care, 'cause I have a nice, quiet place to shoot 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

It's not heated, so I have to bring a Kerosene heater if it gets cold again. It was about 58 deg F last night and that doesn't bother me.

Now I'm gonna have to order lots more pellets and targets...
<grin>
Ed