Pardini K22 dry fire.....(few words about the Nygords)

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Luis Medina

Pardini K22 dry fire.....(few words about the Nygords)

Post by Luis Medina »

A couple of weeks ago I had the fortune of speaking with Donna Nygord about the K22 listed on the website's used guns section. I knew Mr. Nygord had already given notice about his delicate condition. I was sadden beyond words when only a couple of days after our conversation Don passed away.

After the announcement I didn't think anyone would have the energy or will to have packaged and shipped the gun. In my mind I was not getting the Pardini but it would have been OK. I would have understood how grief would have prevented anyone from carrying on.

To my surprise and admiration the Pardini arrived today. I'm touched by Mrs. Nygord's dedication and strength.

The gun is in immaculate condition and what makes it even more special (to me) is the fine "Nygord Precision Products" engraving on the side. Sign of how much pride was put into this company.

If I'm rambling I apologize...I'm not one to express my feelings but this time I feel I need to give one more testament of some truly great people like the Nygords.

Thank you Donna and God bless you both!

.................... For the readers of this posting ............................

If you have read this far maybe you can help me with this

Can anyone tell me if the Pardini K22 be dry fired?

If not, what do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Luis
kleefurd

Post by kleefurd »

Its people like you who shows appreciation that makes the world a nicer place to live in...
Scott H.

K22 dry fire

Post by Scott H. »

The K22 can be dry-fired.

Open the action to make sure it is unloaded.
Set the trigger.
With the action maybe 4/5ths closed, pull the trigger. The breechblock will move forward. Close it.

Without opening the action, set the trigger. Dry fire. It's the same process, basically, as is used to dry-fire the TOZ.

------
This is not to take anything away from any other reputable dealer, but, as someone who bought several used guns from Don Nygord, ....If he said that a gun was 97%, it was 97% or better, never worse.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Like Scott I dry fire mine with no problems. I use one of the dummy rounds supplied to initially 'fire' the gun. Thereafter the trigger can be reset and dry fired as much as you want, just keep the breech closed.

Rob.