TOZ Availability?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
GrantLee63

TOZ Availability?

Post by GrantLee63 »

With the untimely closing of Nygord Precision, where can I have my dealer obtain a TOZ-35 Free Pistol for me?
dflast

Post by dflast »

I understand that Larry's Guns is taking TOZ on from Nygord's as well as Pardini and Rink grips Don informed me the entire stock had been sold to Larry's when I tried to order some parts a month back, don't know whether this also means Larry's will continue to import them in the future.

-D
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

I got mine from our host, Pilkguns, a couple years ago.
JLK
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

We have sold and serviced Toz 35 since the begining
dflast

Post by dflast »

Scott,

Can you perhaps provide a link on pilkguns.com to your TOZ page? When I was shopping I did run across it by googling "TOZ 35M" but I couldn't (and still don't) find a path to it on your website.

For that matter, are there any other product lines at Pilkguns we don't see on the 'net? I and many others I think reconnoiter seller sites for who-carries-what? before picking up the phone or emailing....

-D
dflast

Post by dflast »

To be fair, having taken Scott to task earlier, I did find the TOZ link on the Pilkguns website: click "New Stuff" and scroll down to January 2002.

-D
funtoz

Post by funtoz »

I too was unaware that Scott sold the Toz. When I buy on line, I try to buy from Scott. His support at the nationals and services like this board deserves preferential treatment by us. Unfortunately the web site needs a serious dust off. Some links have not worked for a long time and having to dig through old update announcements is no way to advertise. I'm sure Scott sells a lot of stuff we don't know about.

Larry
GrantLee63

Thanks !

Post by GrantLee63 »

Thanks for the info. Obviously, had I known I could obtain one from our host, I wouldn't have asked. I agree that Pilkguns site could use some 'freshening' up .....

Thanks again - Bob