Beginner needing advice

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Jadams

Beginner needing advice

Post by Jadams »

I'm 4 weeks new to 10M international air rifle and need some help. I live in Champaign Il. (160 miles south of Chicago) just purchased a FWB P700 and would like to find others in the area that shoot 10M. I would like to attend matches but have been unable to find a schedule for my area. Also would like to find a coach as instruction at this point is much needed. Can anyone help?
Jose Rossy

Post by Jose Rossy »

Jay V

Re: Beginner needing advice

Post by Jay V »

Jadams wrote:I'm 4 weeks new to 10M international air rifle and need some help. I live in Champaign Il. (160 miles south of Chicago) just purchased a FWB P700 and would like to find others in the area that shoot 10M. I would like to attend matches but have been unable to find a schedule for my area. Also would like to find a coach as instruction at this point is much needed. Can anyone help?

Contact me at jverg (at) att.net and I'll give you contact info for someone that can help you.

Jay V
AIAC
Arlington Heights, IL
www.aiac-airguns.org
olympic Jawed

Post by olympic Jawed »

hey man, iam relitivly new shooter but i can help you, my name is jared miles iam 17, and iam looking for someone to do a postal match, that will A. give you some idea on some match experiance. B. help you learn some experiance on how to perform, C. it will motivate you to perform. now since you are new to shooting air rifle, practice the basics over and over again, because if you really think about it, basics is what makes you a champion, another idea is work out a shot plan, if you need more info order this book "ways of the rifle" that will help you tremendously through out your career, but if you still want to do a postol match i will happily do one with you.
Don

Postal

Post by Don »

Jared; Contact me at bawilli@attglobal.net about postal comp.Hope to see you aboard.